Thursday, July 10, 2008

Since You Been Gone...

Since you been gone, I just can't seem to get right...



Day 26 has been off for a minute...I thought they were done. I guess they just don't work quickly. I don't know if Diddy was trying to give the public something to "wait on," but this video shouldn't have taken so long to premiere...even if it did premiere more than a week or two ago.

Anyway, yea. Production, melodic elements, etc. Love it. I always liked boybands. I'm not sure why...since Backstreet Boys came out--the first time--I've been into boy bands.

I also used to like Brian from this group...not quite sure if I do anymore.

The Q/Dawn scene was hot.

One question though...

where the HELL is Donnie? (The white kid, solo record deal, "new Justin Timberlake," butchered a Chris Brown song...remember?)

No comments: